Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Manolos...


Some months ago the police found a drug stash in Barajas airport. Probably the luggage which contains the substance came from Colombia. The cocaine was camouflaged in the heels of a very famous shoe´s brand: Manolo Blanik.

Personally, I don´t know how drugs smugglers could be so creative in order to hide the drug into the heels of the shoes; but if the are so creative people...why don´t they decide to be fashion designers, artist or architects? Their job would be more decent and they would probably have much more friends!

I have found the answer. Currently, the crisis is causing unemployment.
There is crisis for engineers, teachers, doctors and traders...but not for smugglers.

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/1209204/l/cocaina/zapatos/manolos/

6 comments:

  1. The title shocks me I thought about Olympic Games at Barcelona, but the story is very well written and coherent. It is about the crisis, the fashionable topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the story! I like "Manolos"!=)
    SOme mistakes: "could be SO creative", instead of "as". And "they would probably have". I hope I´m helping you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very interesting point of view, how right you take, the better the world would go.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this story!
    It has an interesting title and i like your point of view about smugglers. It is original and the relation with the unemployment is very interesting.

    Bea Ara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good. This is an example of a positive use of a "commenting" narrator

    ReplyDelete
  6. It shows the hard reality we live in, some people have great talents and they waste their lives selling drugs instead of creating good things to the people, I think everyone can sell drugs but not everyone can help theis sociesty, thats the real talent.

    ReplyDelete