Sunday, December 4, 2011

55 killers´ thought

Sunday evening. Having a walk. She just deserved her death. She was constantly making me feel bad. She didn´t have the dinner on time and I have to wait for more than 10 minutes everyday. She used to wear those tight trousers. Other men looked at her. That´s why I had to punish her. It´s obvious. She was mine. I can do whatever I want with her. She was my property. Why did she start shouting at me? What did she expect? I had to kill her. I´m going to call the police. I´m sure they will understand me.

Nano-story related to this piece of news:
//www.elpais.com/articulo/sociedad/Detenido/asesinar/mujer/Terrassa/elpepusoc/20111128elpepisoc_4/Tes

5 comments:

  1. Powerful imagery. Good idea to write 1st person. Still, I think this nano needs some surprise somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I agree with you. Buy I did´t know how to introduce it. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story is very moving and also shocking!
    It makes me think about all the women that had the same situation.
    For me it's brilliant :)
    Wonderful writing Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is a reality .. people think we have owners.
    Good job!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good point of view, I remember the Itciar Bollain's film "te doy mis ojos", The grammar is perfect. The images it is very good for the text. The text is very direct and shocking. Good nano-fiction Alex.

    Richi.

    ReplyDelete