Saturday, December 10, 2011

Corazón galego (Galician Heart)

Tired of being with my parents! Tired of their rules! Tired of doing what is correct!
Tired of my brother! Fed up with his jokes, fed up with his mess everywhere, tired of having to share everything with him… TIRED!

And finally, I’m going away, with the excuse of improving my level of English, to meet new
people, other cultures…

I’m here! I’ve done it! Everything is pink! I can talk perfectly in English, I have met lots of people from different cultures and I live alone, without anyone that could annoy me.

Tiding up the house, I have found a picture of my parents and my brother.
Suddenly everything is clouded around me, it starts to rain, my heart shrinks, and the only words I can pronounce are; Ai a miña terra!

2 comments:

  1. This is called ``morriña´´. I feel the same when I come back to Madrid after having a good time in that lovely piece of land. Every Human in the world would feel the same.

    ``Tenho morriña dos galegos´´

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Javi .... That is the feeling These I Had two days ago...

    ReplyDelete