Monday, November 28, 2011

1st of February

My mom is busy all the time.
My mom never has a break and she's always doing something.
Other moms, like James', are always with them. They drive them to school, buy sweets for them and also they scold them!
But my mom doesn't have time for me because my mom works hard!

My mom isn't working as a doctor or a a police officer.
My mom is working in a ballons shop.

My mom works with those ballons which float in the air and never come down.
My mom is very tidy and she is classifying all the ballons in the same way that she does with my clothes.

T-shirts on its place and socks in its other place...
Yellow ballons in this place, red ones in that corner and Sponge Bob ballons next to Hello Kitty's...

Well, I think that's what my mom does.
For me is the only reason why she never comes back from heaven...

2 comments:

  1. this is a quality micro. touching, I find. as always, you're strong on colour,

    ReplyDelete
  2. How moving is this story, Maria! Perfect! =)

    ReplyDelete